EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR EVERYONE
- Strengthen our Pre-K to 12 educational curriculum in all content areas.
- Fight to continue fiscal responsibility in our district's school budget (0% property tax increase three years in a row).
- Develop strategies to increase parent/guardian involvement and improve communication in our schools.
- Prioritize sensible school spending for academic and social emotional learning success.
- Continue to strengthen our special education resources and classes.
- Increase our partnerships with area businesses, Kean University, Union County College, and community based organizations to prepare our students for 21st century career opportunities.
- Make Hillside an attractive school district where we not only keep our amazing teachers, but also attract talented educators while keeping more children in the district.